1. Features, specifications, and prices of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Some weights and measures are approximate.
2. The Site refers to products and services that are generally available for purchase in the 48 continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
3. The Site design, and all text, graphics, the selection and arrangement of text and graphics, all software, and all materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Custom Works and are protected by copyright and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
4. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of Custom Works. or such third party owner. Any unauthorized use of the Site, materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site, or any Trademarks displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and civil and criminal statutes.
5. Creating or maintaining a hyperlink from another site to any page on this Site other than the home page without Custom Works’s permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site in frames on another site without Custom Works’s permission is prohibited.
6. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Custom Works will not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Custom Works specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.Custom Works nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT, AND Custom Works, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent phibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
7. Custom Works will not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, from the Site.
8. The Site may contain hyperlinks to sites that are not maintained by Custom Works. Custom Works is not responsible for the content of such sites, and Custom Works does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, legality, or otherwise of such sites or that such sites will not change without our knowledge. Inclusion of a hyperlink on the Site is not and does not imply Custom Works endorsement of such linked site. The user specifically acknowledges that Custom Works is responsible and shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials contained in any such linked site.
9. Any communication or material you transmit or post to the Site by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Custom Works and its affiliates for any purpose, including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Custom Works is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
10. Although Custom Works may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Custom Works is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Custom Works may have at law or in equity, if Custom Works reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Custom Works may take any action Custom Works reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Site of the related materials. Custom Works will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Custom Works to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
11. Custom Works may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking hyperlink at the bottom of the pages of the Site to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Custom Works to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Indiana, USA, without giving effect to its rules relating to conflicts of laws.
13. Custom Works attempts to ensure that information on this Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the site. For example, product(s) may be unavailable, they may have different attributes than those listed or they may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order. If you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our customer service department at (704) 489 – 8147. We value your business, and we are committed to making your shopping experience an enjoyable one.
14. Certain trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Custom Works. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners.